Abesim BVBA is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Contact: Abesim bvba | Rue provinciale 62 B-1301 Wavre | firstname.lastname@example.org
1. General Purposes:
Abesim shall use the Personal Data collected from you exclusively for the following purposes:
- to provide and invoice the services you have requested, the legal grounds for which are the provision of a service that you requested
- to send you direct marketing, newsletters, the legal grounds for which are your explicit, advance consent. This consent can always be withdrawn
The careful handling of personal data is of the utmost importance to us. We regard the protection of privacy and of the personal data of our customers and the users of our services and products as extremely important2
2. Lawfulness of processing
Personal information are undertaken under one of the six legal grounds for processing of the GDPR.
- [(a) (a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes,]
- [(b) (necessary for the performance of a contract),]
- [(c) (necessary for compliance with a legal obligation)],
- [(f) (necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party)]
Insofar as the processing of the personal data takes place on the basis of Article 6.1. permission, the customer always has the right to withdraw the consent given. Abesim processes personal data of natural persons with whom we have or had or want a business relationship. This concerns both data from our current suppliers, customers, clients, employees, but also about potential clients and employees.
3. Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Abesim bvba shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless it is necessary in the context of providing abesim services. Abesim will not sell, hire out or pass on your personal data to third parties, except when it (i) has obtained your permission to this end which contains the necessary guarantees regarding confidentiality and privacy compliance of your personal data.
4. Duration of the processing
We store and process the personal data for a period necessary for the purposes of the processing and for the purposes of the contractual relationship between you and abesim.
5. Your rights (admission, correction, removal, objection, portability)
The following rights relating to own personal data can always be exercised merely by request.
- 5.1. Right of admission and perusal: You have the right at any point in time to take due note of your personal data, free of charge.
- 5.2. Right of correction, removal and restriction: You are free to disclose or not to disclose your personal data to Fincover. In addition, you also have the right to request us to correct, supplement or erase your personal data.
- 5.3. Right of objection: You always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons or for direct marketing purposes.
- 5.4. Right of portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured format and/or to transfer them to other controllers.
- 5.5. Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing is based on your advance consent, you do, of course, have the right to withdraw it.
- 5.6. Exercise of your rights: You can exercise your rights by contacting us for such purpose, either by email, at email@example.com .
6. Direct marketing
Abesim can use your personal data to send targeted marketing and advertising, updates and information. Such consent can be withdrawn, free of charge and without giving any reason and at any point in time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided. Said unsubscribe link is included in every email sent for direct marketing purposes
In case you are not satisfied with the way Abesim handled your questions and/or remarks or have any complaints about the way Abesim collects, uses and and/or processes your personal data, note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Commission. Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel - firstname.lastname@example.org).